Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A good little sleeper

I know that babies don't smile because they find something amusing for a few months and that early smilings are just a coincidence. However, I still love it when AnnaBeth smiles at us! The first time she did it was right after we got home from the hospital and I was getting ready to change her diaper. I gave her a little kiss by her mouth and she smiled! This picture was taken on Sunday while she was hanging out in her bassinet. AnnaBeth not only sleeps well but she enjoys a good snuggle session. And one of her favorite ways to snuggle is on her daddy's chest (she will soon learn that her Papa's chest is also a really good place for this). You can see how much she enjoys snuggling in this picture =)

3 comments:

Jen said...

She is SO precious!!! ANd I loved when Addie smiled at us too. In fact...I still love it!!! Baby smiles are the best. Glad she is sleeping so well for you!

Anonymous said...

I've seen a LOT of Kent in little TaterTot, but in that smiley picture, I see quite a bit of you there Spuddy! She's too cute. =)

Jeannette's Blog said...

She is a beautiful baby!! Madi slept on Matt's chest too and is was the most amazing thing to watch! I am glad she is sleeping well for you!

Scrap Pages