Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Race car bed!!

We set up AnnaBeth's race car bed tonight. She was SOOO excited about it!! If we had let her, she would have slept in it tonight! But we need to organize some of the stuff in there (all of her too small clothes and all of the big baby items are stuffed in the closet and there's big toys in there as well) before we can expect her to sleep in there without any issues. We are hoping to have her in there for the first time this Friday night. Monday is a holiday for me and because of it I will only have a 3 day work week next week so I figured that now is a probably a good time to transition her to her new bed and her new room. I will have more nights without work the next day between this weekend and next so I will have more opportunities to take naps if she's up a lot during the night.
 Helping Daddy put the car together
Testing it out a little
Testing it out a bit more

1 comments:

Scrap Pages